Fremantle’s Vital Signs
Introducing Fremantle’s Vital SignsIn a first for our community, we take a snapshot of Fremantle’s vital statistics including the Gap Between Rich & Poor, Health, Learning and Belonging.
Welcome to Fremantle’s Vital Signs sign up in the box below to receive your copy.
How to use this report?We have a lot to be proud of in Freo and we are brave enough to address the big issues. Use this report as a conversation starter with friends, family and work colleagues. Ask the questions:
- What issues do you care about?
- What data surprises you?
- How can you get involved to make a difference?
What happens next?This is an important starting point. We invite you to join us to think about how Fremantle’s Vital Signs can support your efforts to strengthen our community. With future Fremantle’s Vital Signs reports, we can all track our progress.
Ways you can get involved
- Join the effort to improve Fremantle’s Vital Signs and sign up to receive your copy of the report and future updates about events, activities and further research.
- Consider volunteering with an organisation in your community which is seeking to make a difference on an issue that’s important to you.
- Make a donation to the Fremantle Foundation’s Vital Fund to join with others who care about their community.
- Start your Own Fund with the Fremantle Foundation to make an impact on the issues you care about.
Fremantle joins an international effortVital Signs is a community checkup tool conducted by community foundations around the world that measures the vitality of our communities and identifies significant trends in a range of areas critical to the quality of life.
Our special thanks go to the Toronto Foundation for developing and sharing the Vital Signs concept. Australian Community Philanthropy manages Vital Signs in Australia. The Vital Signs Trademark is used with permission from Community Foundations of Canada.
We have endeavoured to include the most up-to-date data available. We look forward to updating Fremantle’s Vital Signs as new data becomes available. Click Here for a full list of Fremantle’s Vital Signs sources.