- Start your own named fund
Start your own named fund
Make an ongoing difference
Starting your own named fund is a great way to get involved in philanthropy and make an ongoing difference.
Consider this if you are:
- Keen to support a particular community or cause
- Interested in hands-on, long term giving without administrative burden
- Looking for expertise to help you achieve your giving goals
- Make ongoing contributions to a specific charitable beneficiary chosen by you
- Support a range of initiatives and organisations over time
- Set up a named fund for yourself, your family, or through your business or workplace
Benefits of named funds include:
- Simple – with our support you can focus on the granting while we manage the details
- Flexible – You are able to direct grants to charitable organisations and causes of your choice.
- Impact – Through grant assessment and reporting we ensure grants are effective